Come Grow With Us!
14560 Madison Avenue
Lakewood, OH 44107
LAKEWOOD LUTHERAN SCHOOL ADMISSIONS PROCESS
1. The admissions process begins with receipt of the application and fee.
2. Parents are encouraged to make an appointment to visit our school. You will meet with the Principal, take a tour of our school and have a chance to discuss the opportunities open to your child at Lakewood Lutheran School.
3. A copy of the most recent report card is required. Please request your child’s school to send this to the Lakewood Lutheran School Office.
4. All applicants are required to provide a copy of the most recent achievement test scores.
5. All applicants are required to take a placement test. Testing is conducted periodically throughout the year. Parents may call the office to arrange a testing date.
6. An interview with the applicant and his/her parents is required. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
_____ $50 Application fee
_____ Completed application form
_____ Most recent report card
_____ Copy of Birth Certificate
_____ Copy of immunization record
_____ Standardized test scores received (Grades 2-8)
_____ Completed placement testing (Grades 1-8)
_____ Participation in Kindergarten Screening (K only)
_____ Completed interview
Copyright © 2012 to Present - Lakewood Lutheran School - All Rights Reserved